The phrase “Made Here” is more than a tagline to us - it’s our way of life. When you look at your clothing tag, you’ll find information about the size, material, and instructions on how to wash and care for the item. Another important, yet often overlooked detail shown on the tag indicates where the article of clothing was made. When you purchase Made Here goods, not only are you getting the highest quality, you are boosting our country’s local economies and helping your neighboring businesses thrive. 100% American manufacturing. 100% American workers. When it’s Made Here, it’s made well.
For socks that rock a little extra swagger, turn to our Fenway Crew Socks in our creamy natural yarn color. The Made Here emblem wrapped in blue and red make these socks a home run.
The Fenway Crew features:
- Durable and sustainable ultra-soft, ring-spun cotton
- Seamless toe closure reduces friction and ensures a no-rub fit
- Reinforced heel and toe cushioning provides all-day comfort
- Full-foot breathability with specially-treated yarns to reduce odor
- 74% Cotton / 24% Nylon / 2% LYCRA Spandex
Made Here Partner Community: Mount Airy, North Carolina