The phrase “Made Here” is more than a tagline to us - it’s our way of life. When you look at your clothing tag, you’ll find information about the size, material, and instructions on how to wash and care for the item. Another important, yet often overlooked detail shown on the tag indicates where the article of clothing was made. When you purchase Made Here goods, not only are you getting the highest quality, you are boosting our country’s local economies and helping your neighboring businesses thrive. 100% American manufacturing. 100% American workers. When it’s Made Here, it’s made well.
The settlers wish that these awesome Plymouth ankle socks had been around in their day. They look like a flag for your feet, and we think that (Plymouth) Rocks!
The Plymouth Ankle features:
- Low-mid height for all-around ankle cushioning and a slice of color
- Snug footbed construction prevents the sock from "riding down"
- Ultra-soft, ring-spun cotton
- Seamless toe closure for a no-rub fit
- Reinforced heel and toe cushioning for all-day comfort
- Full-foot breathability with odor-reducing yarns
- 76% cotton / 23% Nylon / 1% LYCRA Spandex
Made Here Partner Community: Mount Airy, North Carolina